Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi FTV

We were out with them a few weeks ago and they said they were hoping to get the old team back with young Pete and Deepak, the place they were looking at was the Odd Corner and were in negotiations with the owner, we've not spoke to him since so will have to give him a ring over the weekend to catch up. It would be great to have the team back, they were missed last season, we used to love the quiz on a Wednesday, we only ever won it once.

Debs
That sounds like the place he mentioned :) funilly enough it was quiz night last night in the pub when I saw him, hope he gets the same question sheets then I might stand a chance :lol:
Good news at last - as much as I Love the Countryside Pub, it hasn't been the same without Pete.
Cheers for the info Andy - are you back out there this season, if so when ?
I am afraid that we only went twice to the Countryside last season, the atmosphere was gone, and each time we passed the pub we noticed that there were only one or two couples in it.
A pity really we had some great nights in there.
I agree, we only went once and never went back last season. It just was not the same. Hope they get fixed up for next season.
Hiya Spike, hope all is well with you pal :) hopefully going over in March for 3 weeks, you out there then ?
Thanks for the info on Pete and Tish..we always used The Countryside and meet up with old friends there too. Loved the quiz nights.

If anyone finds out where Pete and Tish end up..would appreciate it if they could keep us posted :)

Thanks

Ann
:D
Last week in March - 1st April Andy, maybe we will bump into each other again.
Started off with 2 going then 4 now 6 !! Anyone else wanting to join the Ganesh shack crazy gang PM me (not !!!) :wink:
Hello Folks,How are ya. :D :D :D.Sorry could not help it.Stuck in my mind.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.