Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
couple of prices
13 Posts
hi keith what date is this price for, and which airport? looked for january but doesn't seem to be very cheap prices then.
Hi Bushbaby, these prices were for Feb flying from Manchester at 3-15pm, among the hotels listed was the Lazy Lagoon (opposite Sun Village, Apora) We were shown around this place the rooms were lovely, the restaurant/breakfast room was spot on it had an air conditioned bar with plasma tv's and its only been open 2 yrs. It also had its own fleet of taxis (proper cars,some people carriers)...
We plan to have a drink there this year and make some enquiries......Keith
Keith thats a brilliant price for the MD and for 3 weeks, excellent. Will need to have a look on the website. Only thing that puts me off is the flights are with Monarch :think
Gemma for that price i think i could put up with monarch its a means to a end.
Thomas cook, sunset beach hotel 2 weeks £1260.38, for 2 people from manchester on 21st february 2010, looks like only one room availale. Denham
As long as it got me to Goa I would not care who it was with :rofl
There is nothing coming up for LGW departures in Jan or Feb, only Manchester.
Gemma for that price i think i could put up with monarch its a means to a end.
/quote]

Sorry not me at any price.

Papa
jewel in the crown in a great way to book Goa, they have have the hotels but also guest houses that are pretty good
e.g 3 wks Marinha Dourada £541 which is a lot cheaper than we paid

that is sooooooo cheap KJF.... :yikes

chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.