Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hi hazel it is the round 2 pin european plugs...

dont know about hair things as i have a number 1 cut before i go ))
Thank you Madashaley,not sure I fancy a number 1 buzz cut myself ;)
My friend took her GHD straighteners last year and they worked fine Hazell :tup
Also.....If you have GHD straighteners remove the screw from the centre of the 3 pin plug on the straighteners and there's a 2 pin inside :tup
My GHDs work fine, but with anywhere abroad, they get really hot.
My straighteners aren't GHDs think they are Babylis but hopefully they should work,what about the iron though? I'll obviously be ironing the clothes before packing but no doubt once I unpack they will look like they've never seen an iron.Dont want to look like a scruff on me holibobs.

Thanks for all the replies :)
You will find that it is mega cheap to send your clothes to the hotel laundry and they are all washed, pressed and returned within a few hours which might be something you could think of?

You don't want to be spending your holiday doing washing and ironing ;)
I'll look into that Kiltman,never thought about them possibly having a laundry.
I'm terrible at packing suitcases and when they get reopened it looks like the contents have never seen the iron before.
Hi Hazel,

When packing, I always roll my clothes as opposed to packing them flat, and they always come out a lot less creased.
I generally do that as well Pat but they still come out the case looking like a herd of Elephants have trampled over them.I'm destined to look like a creasy tramp on holiday :) I will take my iron and looking into whether our hotel has a laundry service to avoid the scruffy look
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.