UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi Phil ... I will ask for the hotel to be added to the reviews database for you. However, we do have a topic about the hotel in our Airlines & Airports forum. Posting in that topic may attract the attention of Marlou, who appears to have stayed in the hotel last year before flying from Birmingham Airport ... click here.

David :wave
It's a big multt story affair on the A45 about 15 mins from the City centre and about 20 mins from Birmingham airport by car.

I drive past it about 6 times per week. I've never been in but people I know who have describe it as a little 'tired' and in need of some decoration/refurb.

It's a bit out on its own, Allesley Old Town is an easy walk but there isn't much there! Coventry City centre is quite busy. Lots of bars and restaurants, clubs etc.

There seems to be loads of reviews on google.
Definitely dated and tired - is there a reason for choosing that particular hotel. The Windmill village bang opposite is much nicer - but probably so is the price

I'm localish too - so let me have a budget and explain which area you need to be in and I'l see if I can come up with some alternatives
It's not the best, needs updating/refurbishing. We didn't get there until late due to traffic 11pm (ish) , we were dying for a little drinkie before bed but they'd closed the bar as it was quiet. The only way we could have a drink was if we took it to our room. It was a little disappointing as to me the start of the holiday, is when you arrive in the hotel. The rooms were comfy but basic. I wouldn't rush to stay here again but never say never!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.