Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I have requested that these apartments are added to the database, Hopefully someone will be able to post a review

Biff
Hello!
The Christina appts are opposite some private appts called California.
We are staying in these in August, and would appreciate if you can tell us what they look like, how far to the beach/restaurants etc....

Thanx
Mark
ionabingo - they look nice apartments (have done a couple of drop off & pick ups there). They are a little out of the way on the road to Son Severa in what I'd describe as a quiet area (no risk of discos).

Mark - I've tried to PM you some piccies of the California so you can see what outside looks like - if they don't get thru' to you let me know and I'll try and post them on here. Ditto what was said above for the Christina Apts. They are a little way out - it'll be a canny walk into the centre - certainly not a 5min job (unless you're Linford Christie) I'd say more like 10-15mins:D
I stayed at Cristina Apartments many years ago. My hubby liked them soo much he said he wanted to buy one! They are out of the way a bit I can remember the long walk in the heat to get to beach and resaurants, prob about 10 mins at a childs pace. We hired a car so problem solved down to beach in no time at all. No lifts so remember when packing you may be on top floor.Enjoy your hols my hubby is jealous now!
Thank you for the information. We always tend to stay in places a long way from the beach but never mind the exercise will help me from putting too much weight on while we are there. We are really looking forward now and will start packing tomorrow.

Markas will let you know about the california apartments when we get back
Hi ther
Booked next years holls and we are going to tne cristina apartments cala millor, anyone been there, no posts in the hotel review section, also I am going with my son and my friend with her grand daughter, and I have just looked at the booking form and we have a two bedroom apartment but one of the bedrooms has bunk beds does anyone know if these are suitable for children only, as we both wanted to share rooms with our kids. Dont mind sleping in a bunk bed but not if it's the size of a cot???? lol. The travel agent never mentioned this when we booked either.
cheers sue
Two bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom, a bedroom with either twin beds or a bunkbed and a fold-up bed "¢ Apartments can vary greatly in size

That's what Thomson state - I would suggest you contact your travel agent and see if they can alter it to a twin bed room rather than bunk bed room.

Good luck!
hi we stayed at the cristina apartments in july. when we received our tickets it said we had a two bedroom apartments one with bunkbeds but when we got there the apartments were one with two single beds and one with two single beds and one small bed. all were very comfortable hope this helps.
Has anyone got any comments about the above apartments. I have looked at the review section but there is only one report - a glowing one at that :) but sadly, it doesnt really help :)

We have booked to go to these apartments in September and although I have read reports about them from various websites it would be nice to have some honest (good or bad) comments from this forum. I know that Cala Millor is very nice, with loads of shops, restaurants and bars as my mum has been here before but she stayed in a different hotel.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)
I have been to cristina apartments and had a fab holiday (a few years ago). It is a short walk from the beach and shops( seemed a long way at a childs pace and the heat)Our apartment was lovely no lift and on second floor so travel light if you can. We hired a car so going to beach or restaurants was no problem at all. I love Cala Bona and Cala Millor so I'm afraid I'm a bit biased. I am sure you wil have a good time . CBG
Stayed there about ten years ago and remember that we did enjoy the holiday but think it was quite a long a long walk from the apartments to resort centre, but we did have children with us at the time which might have made the walk seem longer.
didnt stay there last year but was around the corner.....did use there facilities and restaurant a few times.
small but complete complex, self catering but has nice restaurant on site.
large pool, kids club, evening entertainment and large screen tv
Thomson reps, but Spanish management. You can book any trips here, even non Thomson. 99% British, but can be booked independantly. totally family orientated, 5 mins walk to town n beach, but away from all noise

Mark
does anyone know how you can book the cristina apartments in cala millor independently? Has anyone got any review on these?

thanks

emma
I visited these apartments many years ago (had a fab time) when we were there we were told that they were owned by Thomson. I have never seen them advertised privately so maybe that is the case. CBG
We have a review from last year for these apartments Click Here to view

The reviewer booked through Skytours.
I read on holidays uncovered website that somebody who stayed there last year thought that the owners were thinking of advertising the apartments so people could book them independently. Perhaps they haven't done that yet?

thanks

emma
ate there and used facilities as we stayed in the private california apartments (INVALID URL used thomson rep for pirates trip and whilst there read a sign for direct booking.
if i remember rightly, thomson subsidery is sunset, and you can book through there.alternatively, go through the thomson webpage for hotel room only

mark
just checked INVALID URL can book directly through here

mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.