Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Croc Shop
17 Posts
Acron Arcade,Masquerade both sell genuine Crocs..
Near the nizmar hotel ......Calangute
Can you advise how much shps are charging for genuine crocs. much appreciate your help.
Sad, these are the worst shoe looking things in the world, i just don`t get them :que
Dunk YES... ugly ugly shoes but the most comfey thing on this earth ...colleen
If memory serves me about 1850 rps Alan
Looked in Acron arcade last year, some decent stuff as well as crocs - crocs were priced at £20 and they had them gibbit thingys to stick in at £1 each, wife likes 'em but not me.
Take a look at the official croc site, new designs out that are not the 'bulbous' shape, still not foe me though..
Why on earth would anyone want to look like one of Billy Smarts Circus clowns......they may look great on kids....but on adults...please have some dignaty :rofl
spike whats the chance of you adding a croc link to the new ones ......colleen
I like my Crocs because they are comfortable and very light.

I have a dog that likes to dribble water all over our light coloured kitchen floor and the Crocs help to prevent me from slipping in it.

My other half won't let me wear them out of the house but doesn't mind me wearing them on holiday because they help to keep my feet cool. I also find it easier to walk on the deep sand when wearing them.

I do agree that Crocs with socks is a definite no-no especially for grown up girls.

Sheila.
They are the most comfortable things to have on your feet, especially when you have arthritis in them like I do
Please..... "Croc People"...for the safety of normal image conscious people, would please you only wear them at night or down dimly lite streets so that others do not have to endure laughing fits and/or possible side-splitting bouts of humorous howling as they see grown adults waddling towards them like overgrown ducks !!! :rofl :rofl :rofl
"Croc People" :rofl :rofl ...........You mind they don't "snap" at you Noggin. :rofl :rofl
There is a great croc place upstairs in the CD shop (can't remember its name) just up from Newtons in Candolim.
:kiss Thank you so much spike ..ellibee will be in heaven when she see's this she loves her crocs does our elli :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.