Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Wiz, hubby bought Golden Virginia in the 10x25g packs for 40euros. It was the same in all the supermarkets and Zante airport. It was also the same price for the 5x50g. Not sure if you were querying the single price packs- not sure about those sorry.

The Metaxa wasn't much cheaper than the UK as I was going to buy a bottle or two but it was over 20 euros per bottle. I can get it in Asda for just over £18.

Not sure about the rest of the products you asked about.
Only prices i can remember were
Lambert Butler Silver 36 euro's
JPS 26 euro's
Benson and Hedges not sure if they were 38 or 40 euro's
but cigarettes and tobacco were the same price in shops and airport
I an only re iterate llindy's prices for the cigarettes, but the Metaxa was very expensive - cheaper in the cash and carry in this country.
didn't see any 50gram packs of golden virginia only 40g and 25g hubby bought 40g x 10 it was e64.00 everywhere didn't see any amber leaf and we looked for it.
stayed in tsilivi thought it was expensive (but that never stopped me spending)
regards tracey
Hi
We were told by shopkeeper Amberleaf was not sold anywhere on Kephalonia, I think golden virginia was approx 64 euros for the bigger size, sorry cannot remember the weight or number of sachets :think
M
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.