Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Just booked our first ever visit - going to the Louis King Jason Appts in Paphos for a week at the end of September.
Corinne76 wrote:
Just booked our first ever visit - going to the Louis King Jason Appts in Paphos for a week at the end of September.

It's in a good spot!

We stayed there quite a few years ago so we could spend some time with my sister in law who lived on the Universal Estate in Paphos. (We live in Limassol).

We booked one of special low priced accommodation only offers with Thomson Holidays. (2 nights total cost for 2 people in a 1 bedroom apt on S/C basis was £2.20 which included the credit card fee).

Would go back again at that price! :cheers
3rd October for me a week in Penera 13th time
We're off to Ayia Napa soon for a couple of nights. Not been to Ayia Napa since 2006 or 2007 when my stepson was here with his friend.
We're staying in the Thomson unit - Tasia Marias Beach Hotel. Adults only :tup

I will finally get to see that spot on Nissi Beach that I've had my eye on....

http://wp.me/p1uja5-1VB
Protaras yet again this year, 2nd to 9th October Hadn't booked up but we just couldn't resist the urge - once you go , you're hooked. Never been until about 8 years ago - now go every year. Been at different times and just fancied a bit of early October sun this year..woooohooo
ive just booked for the anais bay in protaras, for october, we have never been to cyprus but we love greece, so im hoping cyprus is going to be a new favourite, fantastic reviews of the hotel and brilliant morning flights from manchester, i cannot wait...i can smell the meze from here :)
Off to the Aloe in Paphos for the 3rd year in a row. Not the best hotel but not the worst by a long chalk. Away from the bustle of the Harbour and very near a street that has 4 of the best restaurants in the area( Michaels Tavern, Les Amis, Jordans and Zazas - anyone been to them?).
54 days to go :cheers only 54 days to go :sun2 that reminds me, I need some new Raybans :sun
Back to Athena Beach, Paphos in June 2014 - I got married here last year was amazing!! X
Going to Chrstalla Hotel 8 Sept for a week. The build up has been a bit taumatic as my partner has had to have tests for DVT, thought we might have to cancel....but good news, well sort of good news,he has torn his calf muscle and DVT has been ruled out :tup So Protaras here we come :cheers
PaulandSue wrote:
I need some new Raybans :sun

Just got back from Limassol a week ago.
Genuine Fake Raybans for sale there are only 8 euros!
Some stores even provide a free fake RayBan pouch also!
:)
ukbill wrote:
PaulandSue wrote:
I need some new Raybans :sun

Just got back from Limassol a week ago.
Genuine Fake Raybans for sale there are only 8 euros!
Some stores even provide a free fake RayBan pouch also!
:)

Cheers :tup Genuine Raybans seem to have gone up alot since I bought my last pair.

I know that Genuine and fake Raybans look good, (more so the Aviators), but I doubt that the fakes will give the same eye protection as the genuine one's, maybe I'm wrong :?:

I think I'll wait untill I get there and check them out, 8 euros, or around £100 for the real deal :think
back 15th sept loutisiana apartments wonder if nissi ave has changed much since last time i was here in 2002
nickylac wrote:
back 15th sept loutisiana apartments wonder if nissi ave has changed much since last time i was here in 2002

1 week before me, have a good one :cheers
bluemax wrote:
Back to Kapparis on 18 September for 25 Nights, cant come round quick enough :sun2

We arrive in Kapparis on22nd September for one month. Can't wait as we love the area
3 weeks today :sun2 , I can almost smell the aviation fuel LOL.
Two weeks today - Kapparis bound and the weather is still looking great :sun2
Weather is still hot and sunny.

These were taken this afternoon after about 3.30pm at Curium beach, Limassol during my afternoon off work.

A beautiful spot for chilling out this afternoon, while watching the odd helicopter make its' way from RAF Akrotiri to Episkopi garrison... and apparently, while waiting for World War III (according to the words of Assad).

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7304/9673841388_0c10ba027b_z.jpg
Curium Beach 4 Sept 2013 by CyprusPictures, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7374/9673844116_99fc0b33ce_z.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3704/9670615849_1c85e98f17_z.jpg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.