Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
easter doesn't have that many charter flights.. as for £200.00 for that week is a good price i tried to book flights only for next week from London and the cheapest at the time was £240.00 so we are going to Crete instead,, if you look back to where others have asked the same question on cheap flights you will find the answer..IE. there is no such thing as a cheap flight to Cyprus (no budget airlines fly there) you may occasionally find a bargain.

wizard
Easter is the BIG holiday here on Cyprus, even over Christmas, many Cypriots fly home for the holiday and you may be lucky to find ''cheap'' flights.

£200 very reasonable. it is over 2000 nautical miles from the UK, twice the distance of Spain, so it will never be that cheap. good luck though.

p.s Easter is a fantastic time to be on the island.
Thanks to everyone for your speedy replies .........you have explained everything perfectly :D

We may have to consider the following week, since the cost difference is pretty significant. :roll:
When is Easter in Cyprus in 2007 ?
Easter Sunday 8 April 2007
Easter Monday 9 April 2007
Is it because the Cypriot Easter is the week after ours hence all the flights being full as Cypriots go home for it?
Yep that would be the reason.... 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.