Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Cyprus Easter
3 Posts
There is always *somewhere* open. We got back from our first trip of the year on 14th Feb so there was even less open than when you go, but over the years we have learnt what will be open all through the winter.

Napa/Protaras/Pernera etc tend to traditionally open up around about Easter - Orthodox Easter, which this year is the same time as ours. I don't think you will have a problem, as more and more will be opening as your holiday goes on :)
Have a good one
Shouldn't have worried as most places were open in Nissi bay area apart from quite a few of the hotels. Talking of hotels closing the Vassos Nissi plage is closed down/abandoned and is very creepy- like something out of The Shining!

Weather was superb as well being in mid 70s. Bit windy on The Wed but we were on our way back then anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.