Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
cyprus villas
6 Posts
Hi Walkers - there is a development called Mandali Villas just outside Protaras. I have stayed in number 1 - property 19520 on http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

The couple who own this one live in number 8 - they used to have 2 villas to rent on the development: not sure it they have now. Villa number 2 on this development is also lovely - next door to number 1 but not owned by the same people. It is property number 9129 on http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Lovely development and high quality villas.
thankyou i will get in touch with them
Cheers Meerkat, villa 19520 looks fab and for when we want to go in May its only £575 per week which is a lot cheaper than most Ive looked at that have been around £850, its a big difference in price. First time going DIY next year as after 7 years at the Sunrise Beach we have now been priced out of the market as my children (age 13 and 12) are now classed as adults??? Anyway going to book now and then find flights or do you find flights first? :que
Hi Cypruschick - I find my flights first and then book my accommodation. If you do book this villa, Elaine and Chris are the owners and they make it a bit special. Elaine drove us to Orphanides to get a big shop at the start of our holiday, she was there to welcome us when we arrived, and there were lovely little extra touches: bottle of wine and Turkish Delight waiting on the kitchen table with a nice welcome note for one thing!

The villa is really lovely - I would have no hesitation in recommending it. Good luck!
sorry i didn't reply earlier Meerkat, haven't been on since then, going to book flights now and then villa, can't wait, thought we wouldn't get to Cyprus this year.... :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.