Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Cyprus Villas
11 Posts
Hi Donna :D

Check out this site http://www.getaway-villas.co.uk/coral_bay_villas_page1.htm

Hope this helps you find some thing :D

Helenxx
Hi Donna,
I have a villa in the centre of Coral Bay. It is one of 5 in a small complex. Please contact me if you need more info.
thanks all have decided to book hotel now instead as the prices for the flights are crazy and cant leave till last min for a bargain as its for my wedding, but i have one family that still wants a villa so will pass all the information on
Thanks again
Donna
prices for the flights are crazy

If its for next June, I can't understand this one. We fly in July this year for £128 return - into Larnaca. Booked around Oct last year.

Who is quoting what out of interest?
Maybe we (meaning this board) can help?

Ady
Look at holiday-rentals, and also skyscanner for the flights
hi cheapest i can find is £275 and there are myself and fiance, and our 3 children and they want full prices for them also. this price was found on sky scanner. If we go all inc i get 2 of the children free so sounds like the better deal.
Donna
I wouldn't book your flights yet for next June,at the moment the prices are very expensive,I have been quoted £320 each for Manchester - Larnaca! with First Choice,last year I booked the same flights @ £276 for the two of us.The ones for last year were ticketless one and these aren't available until about October so I would wait.
problem i have is that im getting married so i cant wait till oct to book flights as i might then miss the date i want through no availability for myself and 25 guests. Im sure i will work something out
Thanks all
Most of the airlines will only quote 12 months in advance. I would at least wait until June ?

For reference, the most I have ever paid return to Cyprus was £250 - that was last August and it was my fault because I left it late to book. Can't remember how many times we have been.

Ady
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.