Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The resort is very flat so I would imagine it would be ok.
Any one disabled I would recommend Calis Beach,
really flat,main street onto promenade flat has a
pancake,ride your mobility scooter along the prom,
some beautiful restaurants & amazing sunsets. :sun2
I & my wife have walking difficulties but this year
will be our 3rd year running.
The hotel we stay in has ramps for scooters & ground
floor accomadation if required. :wave:
Hi Chris,
I'd say Dalyan is a pretty good choice as it's flat.

We've stayed twice in the Asur & loved it---- the only place we've returned to. It's 15 minute stroll into the centre along a paved road (the 1st 100 yards isn't paved but flat) so I don't know how that would suit your husband.
We loved the location as the gardens (flat) look over the beautiful river with plenty of shade & sunbeds. The pool area is lovely too, but I think can only be accessed up a couple of steps. Also the hotel is single storey and accommodation is in bungalow -type rooms, but there's probably a step up.

I'd e-mail the hotel with your concerns (they have their own website) & I'm sure you'll get an answer as the majority of their clients are english speaking.
Good luck with your plans!
Thanks everyone. Went to Calis beach last year and yes it was great but like to try different resorts. Yorkieborn Bitez is also flat. Prom with restaurants the whole way along lovely place should you fancy a change. Really fancy Asur and Dalyan will e-mail hotel for advice thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.