General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i hope you are not a civil servant.
we've lost enough of them already :)
what type of data stick was this, as on all the ones i use the stick itself would be the bit that attached to the keyring
there was noting sensitive on the stick... It was a lexmar, the stick itself clips SECURELY into the holder on the keyring, hence me saying that it couldn't just fall out, it was UNCLIPPED deliberately..

ATB,J.
Definitely a lesson learnt as I have two sticks on my keyring.

Sarah
on the few occasions that we have parked the car in a secure carpark i have always been asked to take everything off and they just want the car key
pat.e10 wrote:
on the few occasions that we have parked the car in a secure carpark i have always been asked to take everything off and they just want the car key

Same here and that is all I would hand over anyway.
I always keep my bunch of keys with me and give them the spare.
On that particular subject I would urge everyone to ensure they have a 2nd set of car keys with them. I was flown home to Heathrow by my insurance company last summer after an accident abroad and had to make alternative arrangements for getting the car back home which had been left parked in Manchester!! (Thank you BCP & RAC!!) - would have been SOOOOO much more complicated than it was if there hadn't been a set of keys with me AND one with the car!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.