Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
not sure on price for this year.but go to the port area where all the trip boats are.and look on boards.they set off say 10 am and return about 4/5 pm.they run everyday.they is places to eat ok.best if not too hot is to hire a bike out.
Vikki

Like you I've still to do the Formentera thing. I belive there is a slection of bars and resturants there where you can eat/drink.

You should hire a car though. I've done it a few times now and although the initial first time can be a bit scary you soon get used to it and it becomes quite enjoyable. Go on, you'll love it.
The last time we went to Formentera the reps said best to take some food and drinks with us on the day as where the boats drop you of is not near any built up areas and the prices are expensive. Was on a beach that had nature lovers and only one restaurant.
cheers for the replies i will check out the prices while im over there then. and fraz your still not temping me with hiring a car lol... unless i get one of the guys to be our parker and drive us around the place.

any other ideas for my birthday feel free to suggest. its prob going to be my only trip to the island this year and i really want to make it a good one. :D
The trip to formentara from figueretas..

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

ATB,J.
vikkims
you want to try parasailing?.when sunset is just right.then get you m8 to take pictures of you.to blow up and frame when you get back...
get you m8 to pay for you.a one off thing to do in ibiza
hahaha my feet will remain firmly on the ground thank you... would love to do it but im a big chicken, plus would need really high winds to get my ass off the ground :D
so why not club together and hire a boat for the day,then you can go to Formentera for say 2 hours and go right round ibiza.worth a thought
Do you mean just hopping on the ferry or going on an organised trip? If it is the latter then they usually lay on a coach to take you round the island. If you are just going over on foot then they do bicycle hire there. When I first went there were no cars on the island!
ahhhhhhhhh hiring a boat is a good idea, i might look into that one. not really into the whole organised trips like to do my own thing.
last time i look on a site it was about 250 euros for the day .with driver.i would look into when you are there.not sure how ins is on that..
but really hire a car out for say 3days.it easy to drive in ibiza..but keep of the ale.well worth the money
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.