General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Special purchases such as that often crop up in the Co-operative, the 10 can pack was a special last week which as you point out was cheaper than a 6 pack, the company negotiates to buy certain products from the manufacture at a big discount and then passes on the savings to the customer.

Go Co-operative :tup

Graham

ps I had to give them a plug as Mrs Kiltie works for them ;)
Morrisons have Uncle Bens sauces at 84p, usually £1-79 but every now and again £1, never seen them at 84p before. Tesco have Nescafe 200 g plus 50% free =300g at £3-50
The Co-op is my nearest shop Graham, actually within walking distance, so I'm in there most days. It's not a very big one and there's quite a lot I can't get there but their quality and prices are quite good and you can find most essentials. I obviously realise that they negotiate special prices from time to time but can't help wondering who would pay more for a single item than for two of the same, especially when it's something which can be kept in the store cupboard until needed with little chance of it going off.
but can't help wondering who would pay more for a single item than for two of the same, especially when it's something which can be kept in the store cupboard until needed with little chance of it going off.

You would be surprised with some of the comments made by customers, they would go along the lines of 'I don't want 10, I only want 6 etc :que
There's nowt so queer as folk Graham. :rofl
For you Jam Makers. kilo of Sugar 59p in Poundstretchers as from tomorrow 5th Aug. Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.