Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
noggin, 11am till 4pm, then 7pm till 11pm :wink:
Ive never been here before, might call in one evening as ive heard its pretty good
yummymummy - you must go the food is fab, although take a lightweight cardie as the air con is quite powerful.

The fish tikka starter is melt in the mouth and delicious.

I can't wait til January when I can go back there!
I'll definetly go then, thanks Dogfish :)
We might combine the evening with the sunset cruise.
We also go in Jan :D
We got engaged there the best food in goa I think.
Where is it? I might give it a try too.

Donna
XX
Just ask a taxi its in the city we have on our dresser a photo of my partner and I with the big indian doorman dressed in his authentic garb and the ladies get a gift, the food will have you squeezing in another visit to it,its in Panjim.If you make it a night out try and take in the marriot in Panjim for a pre-meal drink not cheap but fantastic on the side of the river and there taxis that take you to the dehli dabar are 4x4 air conditioned top of the range jeeps very stylish (it was a special night).
I go dellie durbar every time i go to goa love it but never been to mariot sounds very nice,can you just walk in mariot,i am stopping apora this year get a taxi to durbar and he waits for us,so he can bring us to mariot first,are the prices realy bad or just normal 5 star.
yes im sorry about the delay the prices are more like 5star but it comes as a shock when you have been paying the prices in the normal bars but please go these things only happen once in a lifetime, she,s nagging to miss goa and spend more time (2 weeks) in Kerala any suggestions we were lucky enough to have 1x2week and 1x4weeks this year in goa any help anyone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.