Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
we have been told by friends this is an amazing place to visit, we didnt make it there last year and intend to visit this year for definite.

I think the family on departure lounge missed out on the true sensation by only 'being on holiday' and not being immersed in the corfiat culture

3 weeks tomorrow and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You lucky thing I am so jealous I am hoping to visit corfu again but not until 2007 when my daughter has finished her exams We always try and stay in San Stefanos and I am missing it.
Old Perithea is a marvellous place to visit although it has somewhat lost the air of "deserted village" that it had when we first found it back in 1996!Then it really was deserted with only a few goats to keep us company! But the views are still fantastic and it's a must every time I visit Corfu :D
Sue
I think it was 1998 when I visited so hope it hasnt been ruined. Vasilias in San Stefanos advised us to visit and the memory will stay with me for ever.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.