Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi, Firstly i cant comment on Dhonveli myself having never been there. Does your holiday have to be just one week? two weeks is much better value for money. Also if you want to try Scuba diving then bear in mind you have to leave 24hrs after and before flying which means there would only be five days of your holiday to dive on.
For more reports look on trip advisor but bear in mind that many of the reports are from USA and us Brits dont always see things the way they do!
As for the cost side of things, we are paying £3100 (for both of us not each!) for a fortnight AI in October for Kuredu island (is Dhonveli AI??) this is staying just in a beach bugalow, if you could go for two weeks then consider staying in one of the cheaper rooms and you will probably find your second week will pay for itself!
Im sure someone else will be able to answer your specific questions soon! ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.