Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hiya,

The Dilek gets really good reviews - its location couldn't be better, its just round the corner from the main street of restaurants, bars and shops, and 2 minutes walk to the beach. You can get the dolmus (minibus) from right outside your apartments into Bodrum too if you fancy a change of scenery.

Elaine
thanks for that elaine
Hi,

There is a group of us off on our hols to Gumbet in less than 5 weeks time, I have been there last year and am again staying at the Jasmin, my in laws are staying at the Dilek. Has anyone stayed there or is familiar with it? I was wondering where it was located in relation to the Jasmin? I've got it in my head that if you were to walk along the beach from the Jasmin, past Sandy the boat trip seller, then up that little road that goes down the side of Windy Bay restaurant and then leads onto the very end of Bar St, that it is at the end of there? Opposite the Cafe Columbia? am I right?

Thanks!! :D
Spot on Vix 8) !

I spent the day with some friends who were booked in there earlier this month - its a lovely hotel, big pool with nice childrens section, very clean public toilets (I was well impressed :wink: ) and the bar and waiting staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Happy holidays,

Elaine
Thanks Elaine, had a feeling you might have known the answer!!! :lol:
I agree with Elaine, it is a lovely hotel and it is family run, so it does have a very friendly atmosphere.
You are spot on with the location - not too far from the Jasmin, and handy for everything in Gumbet.
Have a lovely holiday.

Jill Tiryaki.
:D Hi,has anyone on the forum stayed here,any info would be greatly apreciated,thanks,Luv,Maz,xxx.
If Vix is still a member, she might be able to help you Maz -

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=82671&highlight=dilek

Elaine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.