Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Have a look on http://www.icmeleronline.com/

they sell that hotel and you can get online quotes from them, they also have a forum,which has some really helpful information on it.
Hi there.
Thank you for your suggestion
I have actually visited the site previously and it is a good one. As I have been a member of HT for some time and value the comments and advice of other members I decided to ask on the forum. I have been helped a lot regarding past holidays.
The prices on the site are very good, unfortunately the flights from my local airport are expensive and what you save on the room is immediately wiped out by the air fare. The last two years I have done diy to Spain, and it has been quite good and have saved hundreds, it doesn't seem to be the same to Turkey. We most probably will have to go package. It works our cheaper.
Regards
Dawnie-Rob
Have you checked the flights on Aegeanflights? I am doing DIY for Turkey next year,booked my flights with the above and the accomodation with LowCostBeds, for 2 of us for 2 weeks next August it worked out total price of £330,the only thing i need to book now is my transfers but i will do that nearer the time.
Hi there
Thank you for your help.
I have visited the aegeanflights site. Cheap fares, but unfortunately the flight times are inconvenient, either too late at night or wrong dates for our local airports. Don't really want to travel miles to a airport. Did try this for our holiday this year and we were shattered by the time we got to the airport. Coming back we were absolutely cream crackered, we have to travel by train, which can be a nightmare, we do not have our own transport.
Dawnie-Rob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.