Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Kittimus

Flew out with them last year just after the takeover no problems

I've not flown to Turkey this year yet going in Sept, but I'm just back from Zante with them and had no problems at all.

I dont think you will have any problems they are a well established holiday company.

Lynn
Cheers Lyn :tup

We normally go with Manos or book independently and we have never used Direct before so we are hoping everything will go smoothly.

Kitti
Hi Kitty

They are all the same company Manos and Direct holidays along with a couple of others ,were taken over by Mytravel a few years ago.

Lynn
Hi Kittimus :wave:

There were a lot of problems earlier this year when the Thomas Cook merger (takeover) of MyTravel kicked in fully.
Many flights were merged / changed and booked hotels changed to other accommodation, this applied to all destinations not just turkey.

We got hit badly by the changes and other problems and I will never use Thomas Cook or any other companies in their group again.

If you haven't been notified of flight changes by now from Thomas Cook I would be pretty confident that you won't have any problems and will have your flights as arranged, just remember to check your tickets for correct flight times.

Have a good holiday :sun2

Graham
Hi
You can check your departure fron the BAA website of airport you are leaving from by puting the flight number in, it will tell you if their has been a change
fiona
I have a holiday booked to Marmaris through Direct Holidays, flying out 15 August for two weeks, have had no problems so far and the tickets arrived yesterday four weeks ahead of departure!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.