Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Couldn't see anything on their website and flights seem to be mainly Gatwick to Larnaca but no carriers mentioned when it displays the flight times.

I found this on their T&C's page though: In accordance with EU Regulation 2111/2005 we are required to advise you of the actual carrier operating your flight/connecting flight/transfer. We do this by confirming air carriers on your confirmation & at time of booking, and also by listing carriers to be used or likely to be used in our summer 2009 brochure page 109. The flights referred to in this brochure are operated by a range of scheduled or charter airlines, using wide or narrow body jet aircraft Any changes to the actual airline after you have received your tickets will be notified to you as soon as possible and in all cases at check-in or at the boarding gate. Such a change is deemed to be a minor change.

Best to check with them directly.

Regards
CwB
Limassol, Cyprus
Just done a search, based on dates that we are already booked to fly LGW-LCA. Direct traveller offered me exactly the same flight times, so I vote they use easyjet, at least on that route.

PS. Maybe it should be in Airlines, but if it was I wouldn't have seen it and replied ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.