General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I did as bad as you and got 83, computer said I paid attention in geography though. I'd have been better without the time limit as I rushed a few of them clicking Spain for paris! lol
Got 91 - my excuse is that at my time of life the hands wobble and you can be miles away!! :rofl or it could have been the gin!! :cheers
I got 106.
I have done this before on a site named Know your geography but the maps are so small!
I got 148 I don't know though if I even did the correct test as the only link I could find was a blue one not red.

I did the test a couple of years ago on TA and got to level 12. Only made level 11 this time though.
I only made it to level 4 Judith :D yes, the link was blue but when i hovered over it it turned red.
101 with a couple of freezes from the comp.
I used to play it over on TA - got quite good at it.!
:rofl :rofl first I got 53 :duh ...then I got 83.... :think would have done better if Id looked at a map first.....was taught a very valuable lesson when I was at school...by a very wise teacher....you wont know everything...you cant be taught everything....you wont remember everything....and the most valuable thing I can teach you is how to find things out....then you can know all you need to know and all you want to know.....and its been worth its wieght in gold....I dont have to be an expert on travel...I just need to log on here.... :tup
Not even going to attempt it - no idea where countries are on a map, I'm ashamed to say - great though on teling you in which countires place/resorts are :rofl
100..and that was hard work :oops:

have tried it before some time ago, too, but forgotten about it.

it could be a good way to learn more about where places are

thanks for the link :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.