Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:wave Hello funny girl welcom as a new member ..you will fall in love with goa there is just something about it :love
It will take a few days to get over the shock when you see how the poor people live .......you can eat and drink all day at the beach shacks for £5 you can take a taxi all day and see some of the beautiful beaches or get your taxi man to take you on some trips and that would only cost you
£7..or £8 for the full day .......
the jewellery is great value for money and a night out is very cheap indeed. :D hope this helps.im going in november myself we are staying in the phoneix park hotel
Funny girl

Do you mean you need somewhere cheap to stay?

If so try English Rose in Beach Road, Candolim.

Nice rooms and a great cocktails!! To be honest you shouldn;t have a problem finding somewhere you like in November.

There's plenty of accommodation around Beach Road
Hi funnygirl
Nice clean friendly family run guesthouse surrounded by quite a few bars restaraunts etc 5 mins (less) from the Candolim end of Calungute beach close to Goan Heritage. If you ring Alex or Laura at the Whitehouse on ****it comes recommended stayed there for four years
Tell them Lyn recommended
cheers

*Private phone number removed. Please send via pm unless the couples permission is given to publish their phone number on the web. Thanks - Glynis*
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.