Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just ask for the Tansas Supermarket and then just keep walking straight ahead - across the main road and up the hill - you can't miss it.

It's on every Wednesday.

Have a great time :D .

Toffeemen
from top of Canal walk straight up past Devamli on your left you pass the Geordie bar on your right to the main road turn right walk straight on (follow the crowd) you cant miss it.
From the prince apartments walk straight along the road that passes the top of the canal (past harrys, loveboat) keep walking along this road until you get to the top (you'll see footballers wives on the left hand side). Take a left at the top of the road and the market is about 300 yards on the right hand side of the road.
Icmeler market? you lucky ducks yes I would look out for Tansas go on past the yellow cabs and a short while off a little/whole way to the left as I say you lucky ducks!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.