America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi... We are also in our mid 40's and always have a visit to one or two parks, find Epcot most interesting with all the diffrent "worlds", trying the foods and looking round the stores. They also often have events going on like last October they had the food and wine festival while we were there and when we go in April they have a flower festival on plus the firework display is excellent.
Everyone should do disney once in a life time. Animal Kingdom is great and the shows are fab.the Lion King is worth watching. The new roller coaster is great as well.
The I love MGM as well. The Fantasmic show is one of the best things in the whole of Disney. You have to do Terror Tower.
And as for the Magic Kingdom it is all the best bits you remembered about childhood. My two daughters 19 and 15 still insist on doing it all every time we visit.

We are going to Calfornia at easter because i wanted to see the first ever disney, and i am 50. :)
We went to Disney once and i agree you should do it once in your life time. I have also been to all the parks, i love seaworld for all the shows and Kraken the roller coaster. MGM and definitely epcot we enjoyed. Universal studios etc are also fun, and wet and wild.

I enjoyed disney better in anaheim only because it was in a smaller scale without all the walking from one section to the next.

Disney was built for adults :wave:

Michelle x
i went with my parent when i was a teenager, they were in their 40's and we spent some time together and some time apart and i think they enjoyed themsekves more then i did! there is loads to do and see its not just rides and cartoons!! :)
I saw the topic and thought you were talking about Las Vegas :tup

John
I agree Disney is for adults. Me and my husband are in our 40's and have two daughters a 16 and a 19 and we have been addicted to Florida since we first went in 2001 and have only missed 1 year which was last year. We have booked to go back again this year 31 May and we do Disney every time we are there, especially my husband, he just loves the walk up to the castle. We took my parent in 2004 and they were in their 70's and still talk about it. My father who was 74 at the time was on all the big rides and was really upset when my daughters went on the hulk at Island of Adventure and never told him they were going on as he had gone for a cool drink in the shade.

So i would say go and enjoy you will love it.

Greer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.