Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can't help with the question of when to book, but an ex neighbour of mine who visits Oz regularly, always books with travelbag.
Thanks like for like just checked travel bag = £856
and skyscanner = £824 although I can get £746 but the return flight is 39hrs ouch although its a 16hr stop over in dubai
maybe interesting if we can leave the airport and experience dubai as we arrive there at 16.30 but will probably pay a bit extra for a better connection as we will probably be tired.

I searched newcastle to sydney going out on the 5th may and returning on the 26th may
Usually it is cheapest to book 12 months in advance. It becomes alot dearer nearer the time. All airline tickets need to be paid in full at time of booking.
We recently flew to Melbourne with Emirates - didn't rate them at all and certainly won't be using them next time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.