Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Not a daft question at all, only wish I could remember seeing a people carrier type taxi.

Peter
Ok thanks Peter, looks like we'll be travelling separately then :(
Hi
Just returned from golden sands and they did have several opal zafira 7 seaters used as taxis.

The seats in the back are fine for small children though an adult would find it cramped for a long journey.

Hope this helps
Thanks Chamcham, we are going to Elenite so hopefully they will have at least 1 there!! Our kids are 16, 12,10 so not exactly little but it would be nicer (and cheaper) to all travel together
Thats fine but would it take all the luggage? I very much doubt it.

Patka
Luggage? Have fake Gucci bag, will travel!! Unless I buy loads more "real" handbags whilst out shopping!!

I meant just for a taxi ride to somewhere, not from the airport!
In that case you shouldn't have a problem, there will be quite a few around.

Patka
You will be fine, I had a zafira as my last car and yes as patka says there isn't much luggage room with both back seats up but with just one child in the back there will still be some room.

The 10 or 12 year old will be fine in the back, I've travelled in the back on several occasions but then, I've only got little legs :shock:

Enjoy your hols
Thank you for all your replies I really appreciate them 8)
You can also get a bus from elenite to sunny beach
Donna,

You should not have any problems, Last year there were 7 in our party, as soon as you approached any taxi driver and explained how many were in the party he/she would call on their mate and you can fix a price for the 2 cars, watch out at night though as taxi's switch to meters and the price rockets..

They tried that a few times with us but just say no meter and walk away, they will pretty soon catch you up and work out a deal
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.