Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Catherine

There are a few a/I's in Olu Deniz. , but unfortunately none that I know of have waterslide other than one of the small ones.The Olu Deniz resort (mixed reviews of late)The club sun city and Belcekiz beach hotel. The Belcekiz is my personal favourite and always gets brilliant reviews but the rooms only take 3 and it's got very expensive the last few years so that's probably out . The sun city is often a better price because there is more competition . It's not luxury but a good a/I and a better selection of room styles. We had five in a room there. There is of course Lykia world with lot's of waterslides, , fabulous but the words lykia and budget do not go together I'm afraid . You could also look at the Alize I think it's called in Olu . Not sure about the reviews but it does have a waterslide I think. There are a few low budget a/i's dotted about in olu but I wouldnt recommend going that cheap with a family TBH unles you are willing to accept whatever you get as a bonus to the price you are paying .

There is letoonia in Fethiye but again expensive and another I have seen with Thompson I think called the tuana beach club at a better price . Don't know anything about it but when I looked a couple of years ago the reviews were very good .

Not sure what is up the hill in hisaronu . I think any that are now a/i have converted since we were looking last.
Please be aware if you are looking at the Sun City that the Private Beach is no longer available. Brochures will have canoes and pedaloes listed at the Private Beach but these (and the free shuttle bus to/from the beach) will not be available. Also I was advised that Mountain Bikes are no longer available too.
The Alize is the one with the small spring like Water Slide in Olu (You can see it on the Olu Deniz Map)
Thanks Lyn, I remember speaking to you a couple of years ago about the Belcekiz and we never did get round to going there. If it was just us this time then I definitely would, but as we're going with others who have a tighter budget that us then I need to look at a cheaper hotel.

I have already emailed the Alize Hotel for a price and also the Yel Holiday Resort, will drop club sun city an email today I think, thanks to both of you for that suggestion.

Thanks aasgmhill, that is useful to know! I hope they've cut their prices to reflect the loss of service.

I know Lykia is out our budget for definite and I suspect that Letoonia probably is too!

Thanks again guys, away to google! :cheers
I recently stayed at the Lykia Botanika outside Fethiye which has a waterslide. We paid £300 each for two adult AI at the beginning of May. The hotel was fine, food good. It was a little noisy and the bed could have been softer but they were my only complaints.
Hello Scotishmum,
We are going to the Greenland hotel in Ovacik tommorow, this A/I hotel does have a waterslide and family rooms with a double bedroom and two sofa beds in separate room, however we have not stayed at this hotel before, we will give it a review on this site when we return. This may help you.

Regards
Alan :cheers :cheers
Thanks Alan, hope you have a superb holiday! :cheers
Thanks Lisa, I'll have a lookie at that one too!
Most of the hotels in Belek have great water slides childrens clubs and entertainment .Places like the Voyage Belek have family rooms where there is a double bed and two single beds .There is a sort three quarter wall between the rooms which gives lots of privacy without having a closed door between you and your kids . They are a wee bit dearer but in my opinion they are worth every penny.

peter
try the grand ucel in ovacik that has a water park
http://www.granducel.com
or the orka hotel and apartments
http://www.orkaclub.com/eng/index2.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.