Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Decided on the Don Pablo but wanted to ask a question. Are there any supermarkets near by? My father thinks there is a Supermercado nearby and if anyone can give any rough directions that would be great.

I think the Pablo has more to offer but will get the bus along to the Marina a least once to enjoy a wander around.

Thanks

Steven
Yes there is a Supermercado quite close to the hotel. Sorry I don't have directions, but it won't be hard to find as I'm sure there are signposts for it.

luci :wave
Thanks it shouldn't be too hard to find. As we are going with a 2 year old its important to have somewhere close by for nappies, food etc

Steven
Just asked hubby and he said the same, it is very close. Go down to the promenade from the Don Pablo, turn left and then turn left at the roundabout. Half way up the street on the left is the Supermercado and it is signposted.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci I know where the roundabout is. The last time I was there I don't think it was there but that now gives me some peace of mind.

Steven
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.