Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hiya Louise
Hotel Aloha Puerto is a first line hotel within a few minutes walk to Benalmadena Puerto....great location
Here's a video that I made last year. CLICK HERE or look in this thread for video's of the surrounding area.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=84349

Sanji x
Thanks Sanji. I will take a look later. My computer is on it's last legs and won't download. I have a new one on order. will take a look then.
Has anyone stayed at this Hotel recently? I have looked at the reviews but there is nothing more recent than June 07. :que
Just booked here for first two weeks in July. Booked flights with Easyjet (£370 return for 4) and got apartment rental on web seperately.

First time down beside the marina as normally up in Minerva Appts at Bonanza Square area so looking forward to the change, but bit apprehensive about it being a hotel.

Has anyone stayed here in the last year? Reviews seem good except for the whole "hogging the sunbeds situation" but with miles of beach on your doorstep, it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Ps. anyone considering the Minerva - its fab and will be missed ;)
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=111348
Not stayed in there, but was in there last June.......nothing has changed from the video.
A great location. :tup
Thanks Sanji that was helpful. I know the area well but we have stayed the past 5 years up the hill at the Bonanza so hope we have done the right thing - but going self catering we still have all the lovely eating places outwith and La Carihuela to explore. Oh so excited lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.