General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks for the reminder, I have just done it too :tup

Angie.
The header banner is confusing :scratch:
1. Since 1981 the time change occurs at 1 am.... not 2 am
2. The UK timezone always stays on Greenwich Mean Time and changing to [UTC+1] is Central European Time
3. You only need to tick the YES to the DST [Daylight Saving Time]
Nice one,
My problem though, My alarm clock somehow resets itself during the night (radio wabes maybe) so I'm unsure when to set an alarm for as If it doesn't change then I'll be an hour out! :) Oh well, it's only for a sunday jog anyway!
Mine's automatic :D like my mobile phone as I found out, I put it forward an hour manually and it went forward another hour and I didn't even set it to do so, I was so confused for a bit.
Tarry. are you talking about your computer clock automatically changing time, because mine does along with several other pieces of electrical equipment in the house, but AFAIK this forum doesn't change time, you have to do it manually.
In other words, your computer clock will be correct, but the time of your posts will remain an hour behind the correct time.
No, I did mean here, it seemed to go forward automatically. Yes, it definetely did go automatically, it is correct time now?

That said I can't remember if I put it back so I don't know :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.