Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dona Sa Maria?
6 Posts
Is that the little hotel in varca on the road to covolosim,the last time i was in varca i used to eat there it was very good very nice place, the only trouble was the owner did not like you going out and eating any where else and would lock you out,that might have changed now as that was quite a few years ago.
we stayed there in april and i wouldnt rush to go back ,the hotel itself was very nice,smallish rooms but clean
but what we didnt like was the owners attitude,they glared at you if you ate else were,tutted if you walked into the hotel with shoes on,and it was a deffinate no no if you dared to do your own laundry,and tried to make you use the hotel taxi,which was sooooooooo much dearer than any other ,we felt like we were in a prison camp,lol
xx
but that was just us,im sure others love it
Yes it is the little hotel outside Varca!!! Have taken your comments on board and now a little worried but all we want is somewhere to go to stay in that area and sleep Got breakfast and sort of half board there,
Well we have booked so going on the 5th january so will let you know the oucome. There for 3 weeks !!! could spend some time in Angonda
Hope we haven't made a big misjudgement
I dont think you have made a mistake,its a basic hotel but clean in a nice spot very good food,some good restaurants in walking distance and better ones a short taxi ride, nice little pool ,if owner is still like that take no notice he wont bother you.
thank you all for your views, i understand that serofino is likely to lock you out after 10pm. And would appreciate any advice on this as we are out and about alot and usually use a hotel just as a base. heard his wife, purie, is said to be an amazing cook and the food is excellant??
So any more comments or tips would be useful
Jill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.