Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
well its not often in this forum that we have no info on hotels that have been asked about but it is certainly the case here! I have asked for these hotels to be added to our hotel reviews so hopefully SOMEONE has been!!
Sorry Andy!
PS
Hope you still stick around the forum!
Hi

I stayed at Dona Sa Maria for 1 week in Jan 2004. Nice place, small pool nice to cool off in and clean rooms, also ate there a couple of times and the food was fine. It is in a village outside of Cavelossim itself so you have to get a taxi or a tuk tuk into the town but that is cheap enough to do.

From the hotel it is a bit of a walk to the nearest beach (about 15/20 mins) through a little village where you will see the locals going about daily life.

We mainly used the first beach shack on your right as you get to the beach - can't remember the name but Tom looked after us well. It is away from the main bit of beach at Cavelossim. (If you want to get there turn left when you reach the beach and keep walking)

I wouldn't stay there again but only because it was a bit too far out of town in the evening and I like to be able to wander along from where I am staying to the bars and restaurants and shops.

Don't know aout the other hotel you mention so can't comment.

Hope this is of some use - any specific questions let me know.

Cheers

Sian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.