Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Doner kebabs
19 Posts
There is a Doner Kebab shop in the Apollo Centre, next door to the Star of India, & O'Callahans. They advertise on Oasis FM a lot, never tried one myself though. :?
The Kebab Cafe beside the Downunder bar in the Starco center does a good one
Remind me where the starco centre is please.
Opposite Veronicas. By Linekers, Yates etc
billies Chippie will do Kebabs in the CC Starco.
as mentioned the one underneath starco is the best!
its at the back of tramps, opposite edwards.....

in fact i had one last nite !!!
yum yum !!
Looking for one in los cristianos if possible, but if not then i will have a walk to starco. may be go on the bungy sling after having my kebab :D
Graig

Come out of the main front entrance on Dinsatia. Dont turn left down towards the seafront but cross the main road and walk away from Dinastia along the road at the end side of the small building site keep walking towards the small roundabout cross the roadabout and keep straight on. At the bottom on left before you come to next large roundabout is the Apollo Centre. The first restaurant you see is the Star of India... great food... immediately next door is a small take away booth just before O`Callagans bar. They do Doner Kebabs. It is less than 5 minutes walk.
Craig,
If you had booked our apartment in Dinastia, you can see the kebab house from our balcony. :lol:
Nigel2004

We are staying in apartment C201, if this is any help. Can i see the kebab house from there :D
Only with a periscope. :rofl :shock:
Nigel 2004

Will you be there when i am on the 14th july by any chance.
How long are you there for ? - 21st we arrive for a week.
Can we return to the topic please. If you wish to discuss how long and where you are staying please use the PM facility.

Thanks allmen
theres a chippy under the santa maria apts in torviscas thats sell kebabs.
Sorry.the KEBAB HOUSE at the apollo centre is no more.

it is now PISCES fish and chip shop.

Situated smack bang next to O'callaghans and the Star of India
What no kebab house at the apollo centre, nigel hope you are reading this. What are we going to do now. Shock horror. :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.