Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
It has not really changed, still the same...

Regards, Peter
Hi,
we're off here next May.
Can you give me a bit of info re the cost of food/petrol in Holland please?
many thanks!!
Hi,

I used to live in Wassenaar where Duinrell is situated and have been there many times. The park itself has quite a few rides, but nothing too major. It does however have a very big swimming pool called the tikibad which has some amazing slides, but does get very busy. Duinrell is also very good for small children as it has a massive playground and a number of rides and attraction for the little ones. Prices in Holland are a bit lower than in the U.K, but i wouldn't say it's cheap overthere. Wassenaar also has a nice centre with stylish restaurants and shops and is not far from The Hague, one of Holland's main cities, where the Dutch queen lives. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
thanks very much for the info.......
would you say that the cost of livinf in Holland is comparable to that in France??
Yes, the cost of living is probably more or less the same as france.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.