Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Hague-holland
10 Posts
I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If anyone has visited, please add your review for the benefit of your fellow members.

TIA

Kath HT Admin
Sorry that I cannot provide the necessary answers, but perhaps I can offer some information.

Why not look at your destination airport's website; there is often info on how to get to the airport (and therefore you can use it to find how to get FROM the airport). I would guess that Netherlands Railways would be somewhere in the solution.

If your hotel is the Mercure (sp) then it will be the standard 3 star version of Accor hotels Mercure chain. What you should get for your money should appear on their website - but it is likely to be international rather than dutch in character.

Have a lovely time, and say 'hi' to Mauritshaus museum from me!
Your post is from some time ago, did you succeed ?

greetings,

Tjeerd.
just came back from the hague, a taxi from rotterdam airport to the hague was 50 euros each way.
there is no railway between Rotterdam airport en The Hague, you have to take a taxi of take the bus.

Regards, Peter
Or taxi from airport to Rotterdam CS (€ 20.00) and then train to Den Haag CS. (€ 4.20 adult single). :wink:
... or Airport Shuttle bus 33 every 10 minutes to Rotterdam CS for €2.70 to get train.
Thanks Steve, never thought about the bus before, I just might take that route next time. :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.