Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dave - Brilliant price. Well done. Makes you feel good doesnt it.

We managed to get return flights Edinburgh to Dalaman for £90 return July 2009(ONUR). Unfortnately Easy Jet dont do Edinburgh to Dalaman.
OOPS! Sorry I should have said July 2008.
Just booked my daughters flight...2 week return in August £147 :tup
Thats really great news for all of us that use Manchester, already booked for this year but will be looking for next year, or maybee I can get a cheapy for the end of the season. :tup
Great shout Dave!

Me and my girlfriend have got a week in Icmeler booked for June but weren't sure whether we'd be getting a second holiday later in the year with everything being as it is at the minute. Those prices have twisted my arm! Booked from late august til 10th September and its cost just £355 for four including baggage and speedy boarding. Quality.

Now the task is finding good quality accomodation at the cheapest price!

:cheers Steve
Thanks for that. I am going away in June to Icmeler, and wasnt planning on going away after that. But have just booked for 9 days in Icmeler 151 total for 2 of us. Bargain.

Thanks again

Steve
We have paid £1276 for 4 flights (school hols) and from Manchester, have just checked easyjet wensite and the total cost was £583.90. At this rate i would be better to cancel my deposit of £320 and have it as a loss and book the new flights for exact same dates we want :( :( :( :( Think i need to do it
Let's hope Easyjet might do Edinburgh to Dalaman in the future. Globespan are doing that route now but price in July is around £370 return.
I would doe it Jozzyd. If they were flying there in June, I definately would, after the hassle I'm haveing with on the beach at the moment, never useing them ever again.

Steve
Just saved us a fortune two return flights August £186.

Thanks for the heads up
Steve can you get to Leeds Bradford Easyjet fly from there, it might be worth a look ;) Am waiting for hubby and wallet to come home from work then will make a decision :)
Steve just looked for you and it is £577.90 so you probably got a better price :)
Yeah we have only paid 549 in totaly for june staying at kurt apartments. I know its cheap but it should of been cheaper got a phone call next day telling me it had gone up by 40 each and assured me they were still the cheapest as prices has been put up by airline turned out it was a lie because they had actually gone down if booked direct with thomas cook.

Steve
Thank you just booked to come home Oct for both of us £75 great saving, flights £31 each the rest is baggage and booking fee but still good deal.
they are cheap lets hope when aegean release there summer 2010 flights they now have some other players to compete with. cant wait till easy jet launch there flights from bristol .
We have done it! Cancelled original flights losing £320 deposit, booked with Easyjet for £481 for 4 of us. 4 extra days in Icmeler and still saved £476 on original price and that is taking into account the £320 deposit lost. Thanks :cheers
I took the hit as well, can't believe how cheap they were. Our August two weeks is far cheaper than our one week in May.
two return flights, £168, made a mistake and booked insurance which they took off. Originally £ 186. It was the shock I think :yikes
Worth checking your invoices because they have to refund insurance it's the law, 14 day cooling off.
Prices are going up already so hurry up everyone or you will miss the bargains ;)
Just a warning, easyjet dont allocate seats, so pay the extra for boarding.
It looks like will cause a bit of hassle everyone will be fighting for best seats and seats together, but still worth it to save money this year especially.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.