Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
thank you for your replies, think we will give it a go for next march,prices a lot lower than the other airlines
cheers
jeanie
Does anyone know whether easyjet use airbridges at larnaca airport or whether they still use the buses to get you to the aircraft?
Also would anybody have a clue as to what aircraft would be used on the gatwick to larnaca route in september (18/09/10) flight 8813 and 8816
Any help would be great
Thanks
Russ
russ0467,

EZY8813/6 are operated by an Airbus A320-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
anyone know when summer flights to dalaman turkey come out for summer 2011 from manchester.
Same here julie . I'm keen to get Easter prices for sharm before those already available go up (they already are) but EJ schedule only goes up to March . I'm fairly certain it won't be until later in the year :( .

Did anyone book EJ to sharm for Easter just gone that could give me an idea when to start checking daily .
Not sure about Sharm, but the flights from Gatwick to Crete until the end of June 2010 came out on 14th August 2009. Would've thought Sharm was the same.

The regional flights (Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and Newcastle) up to June 2010 were released around 24th July 2009.

So looks like they're running late compared with last year, but the 2009 flights themselves weren't issued until mid Nov 2008 & early Dec 2008 dependent on location.
Pete
Hmm I've just been reading a flight forum and looks like spring indeed came out about now . Other regional airports a bit earlier . I will have to start doing a daily check . Thanks Pete as I'd assumed they would be with the summer batch .
Hello all,

Could anyone help by advising what on-line checkin'ers do at Stansted please, is it just a bag drop?

We normally fly from Newcastle or Edinburgh but have been forced to Stansted in December for flights to Munich on the days we need them, and I know Stansted is a different kettle of fish.

Thanks in advance.
Morning guys,

We are flying out to Kos from Gatwick on Thursday 26th August at 15.10 can you tell me what aircraft we are flying on and if Ej has had many delays/cancellations on this route?

Many Thanks
Sandy
Clementine,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often multiple flights. EZY8797 are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (leased for the summer, likely to be OH-AFJ from Air Finland, but in EZY livery). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Delays can happen for any number of reasons and past performance is no indication of future performance. Flights this month have been pretty much on time though.

Darren
Thank you Darren, Not sure why i didnt put the flight number as i have it in front of me! Put it down to the pressure of work!

I have to ring Ej re a special assistance for an older member of the party do you know what happens the other end at Kos as last year the person had great difficulty getting on the bus thing from the plane to the terminal (all 10 meters of it) which is normal in greece and down the steps of course.
Clementine,

You'll need to discuss assistance with the airline. They'll need to request assistance at the destination for you, details are on Easyjets website.

Darren
When are flights Belfast International - London Gatwick mid-end of May 2011 likely to be released. Cynic in me suspects that flights from/to Belfast will be last to be released due to it being one of the smaller airports.
just booked with easyjet to luxor from gatwick in november anyone know which type of aircraft will be flying this route thankyou :)
tabbycat,

Please supply flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. Flights should be operated by Airbus A320-200.

Darren
Flew from Newcastle to PMI on Friday 6 August early evening flight. Paid for SB but there was still a rugby scrum...everyone made a beeline for the front steps, we walked to the back steps - the first passengers to do so and got our seats without any problem. We had a new Airbus 319.

Cabin crew extremely pleasant...my only gripe is why they continue to sell alcohol to those that are CEARLY half cut already! We had one mindless idiot behind us screeching "AYAYAY" and falling around all over the place getting out to go to the loo. And another simpleton screaming "I need a P***" as we were about to disembark and when asked not to swear in front of children proceeded to let loose a stream of four letter expletives! I had to call one of the stewards to go down and have a word before there was blood spill!

We had an airbridge at Palma which surprised me as I was expecting the good ol' bus! We actually landed at 9.45pm instead of 10.10pm and with uncharacteristically fast baggage handlers actually had our suitcases and entered the arrivals hall at 10.20pm catching our private transfer on the hop as she wasn't expecting us for at least another hour!

We returned from PMI on Friday 20 August on the evening flight. A sign was put up at the gate which showed SB to queue on the left and everyone else on the right. A nice orderly queue had formed on both sides but then a few ignorant gits who were old enough to know better decided they'd join the SB queue at the front and when I loudly said "Don't mind us who've been queuing nicely" merely flashed a smile and stayed where they were! Half of their party snook in, in front of the couple in front of us but there was absolutely NO way I was letting the rest of them in on principle and deliberately blocked them. There was absolutely NO excuse for their behaviour. As SB they were guaranteed pretty much their pick of seats so I can't understand why they did it.

We went straight to back of plane and then waited what felt like a lifetime for the plane to fill as they were all filling from the front. Cabin crew continually made announcements to go to the back of the plane to free up the front of the plane and also if travelling in pairs to sit in window and middle seats to leave aisle seats empty so that families could sit near to each other.

Not sure I'd be in any great rush to do Easyjet again...I guess as a last resort but the rugby scrum and general ignorance of fellow travellers has put me off to be honest!
Anyone any ideas about flight release for flights to Palma from Liverpool for next May ? as someone has already mentioned they were released extremeley early last year,
Hi guys

I was on the monarch site however monarch have kindle cancelled my flight and the tour operator without my knowledge has booked me on an easyjet flight, I was wondering if you knew what plane type it would be for these flights:

Also - as you cannot get a meal on board, does anyone know what there snacks acutally are?

30/11 Lgw/Ssh EZY8851 0915/1630
07/12 Ssh/Lgw EZY8852 1715/2100

Much appreciated.

fran :cheers
manama-smile,

LGW-SSH-LGW (EZY8851/2) are operated by Airbus A320-200. Further aircraft information is available on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.