Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Easyjet Summer 2011 from Bristol airport out tomorrow.
How did you find that out, Shirley? We're waiting for Gatwick - Faro flights to be released.
Hi Roseweb. I joined up as a travel rewards member last year and they send me e-mail updates. I had the e-mail on monday.
Hi Shirley - would they tell you when they're going to release Gatwick flights and if so, would you be kind enough to give us the 'heads up' on here?? I keep checking, but I think I'm getting a bit obsessive!! :rofl
Sorry, The Travel Rewards is a Bristol airport scheme (not easyjet) which sends me updates as to special offers and flights leaving from Bristol airport. Not sure how you can get advance notification of the Gatwick flight sales date- It doesn't say anything on the Easyjet website. Shouldn't imagine it'll be much longer. Check tomorrow, maybe their releasing a few airports on the same day.
Hi Shirley - darn it!! I'll do as you suggest, they seem to be creeping further south... will check before I go to work tomorrow. Thanks for replying. Hope you get your Faro flight at a good price.

Hh :wave:
Apologies Shirley - grey moment - it was Roseweb that was looking for Faro flights....!! :whoops
Thanks Shirley and hilshols. Will keep checking. Seems a bigger gap between the northern airports and the southern ones this time, but the memory does play tricks! :que :cheers
I'm exactly the same here hilshols .Getting fed up with keep checking now but I know what will happen if I dont . It will be the time when I forget of course that they will appear.
Despite the fact that the Easyjet website suggests all Summer 2011 seats are now on sale, Easyjetcare are telling customers on Twitter that the full Summer 2011 schedule is being released in batches between now and December. :hmmm
David :wave
David - Oh my goodness!!! :yikes December!!! That's cruelty!!! Lynwestie, we'll have to keep reminding each other!

Thanks for that piece of news, David....

Hilshols x
just announced easy jet to operate out of leeds /bradford, just my luck booked all my flights for next year out of liverpool :cry :cry
don't get too excited - only seems to be a winter ski flight to Geneva.
On the bright side, nosivad - at least you've got your flights booked!! :tup

Hilshols...still waiting....
thats true, all booked via my credit note due to price reduction on original booking, but they had my money for 9 months !!!.
just read today easyJet are to start flying from Leeds Bradford airport to Geneva this winter.
Some decent prices from Bristol over school summer holidays- Shame I've booked a package. Never mind I was happy with the price I got. I'm impatient and like to get my hol booked early. NOt such cheap flights over whitsun though.
Any london would be nice !!!!!!! . I'm waiting for Stansted - sharm . Not even sure it's going to be worth the wait if the manchester prices are anything to go on . but I can't move forward until I've seen them . :sulk

A whole week since we got ourselves excited when the first batch was released and I'm BORED now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.