Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Same here really!
This is the best day for me to be able to book the flights. I'm at home, have access to a desktop and my laptop, but tomorrow will be much more difficult. aargh...
Yes. Tomorrow my app will crash, I won't have a signal, I'll type in my card details incorrectly, I'll book the wrong flights..... :rofl
Hi Darren,

Re: Extra legroom seats .... thanks for your reply:) Have gone ahead and booked seat no's 1D and E. Can you tell me if the arm rests lift up inbetween the seats?

Pat
Pippy wrote:
Yes. Tomorrow my app will crash, I won't have a signal, I'll type in my card details incorrectly, I'll book the wrong flights..... :rofl

Ha ha. You'll need a steady hand :) do you think there's any chance they'll go on sale tonight, or is it more likely from tomorrow onwards?
pat wrote:
Hi Darren,

Re: Extra legroom seats .... thanks for your reply:) Have gone ahead and booked seat no's 1D and E. Can you tell me if the arm rests lift up inbetween the seats?

Pat

Hi Pat

the tray tables are located in the armrests on these seats so the armrests are fixed in the down position

Andy
suncatcher wrote:
Pippy wrote:

Ha ha. You'll need a steady hand :) do you think there's any chance they'll go on sale tonight, or is it more likely from tomorrow onwards?

I seem to have it my memory that they have launched early in the morning on previous occasions.

The other carriers have launched their seat prices for most of next year and they look ******* expensive

Hope the Easy team give us a bargain :tup
An Easyjet Plus member has posted a tip-off on the Facebook page (they're received their notification emails).

Summer 2014 flights go on sale today, no time given :)
Had they been told by a bloke in the pub whose brother knew an Ej Plus member :rofl
Easyjet Manchester to Tenerife/Majorca etc flights / prices available up until September 2014.
Gatwick flights out up to and including 14 September 2014.
Just booked . Hope you all get what you want :cheers
just a quick note for bookers ....you will need to select the 'year' view then click on the month you require this should then show all flights for that month

hope this helps
Booked our inbound Barcelona to Gatwick flights. Booked three seats on the last flight of the day and paid £47 each, I'm happy enough with that.

I know from experience that the price may well drop considerably between now and the 4th of July, but for now, they've already gone up.
Glad you got your return flight sorted Pippy :) we got great daytime flights for a good price from our nearest airport to portugal in july/ august next summer.

However, some of the other destinations that we had shortlisted, such as the canaries and some of the greek islands were stupidly expensive :really

Glad we are all booked now though.
Ive got to say that looking at some of Easyjets pricing for next year it would appear that the new corporate direction is well away from the original low cost model.

Some of the return seat prices are staggering. £55 out £400 return. :que

When you can find BA seats for half the price of Easyjet then things have really turned a corner.

They will certainly lose many customers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.