Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
just read some reviews on this hotel on another forum might of let myself in for a bad hotel with the rooms not getting cleaned and things like that but the reveiws on here cant be faulted dont no what to think now we are a party of 10 any info would be good.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
chrissy1965,

You have to take reviews with a pinch of salt at times. You generally only get reviews posted when people either have something to complain about, ot rave about. There's normally a bias towards complaints though. Reviews are useful for getting a feel for a place, but don't take them as absolute.

Darren
Whist your waiting for some replies - why not check out our review section found here

Kath x
Just felt I should post this,I have just spent a week in theese apartments and have to say that I was thoroughly impressed by the place.I usually stay with family in icmeler but due to unforeseen circumstances needed to book a hotel usually I am a little apprehensive about using hotels and apartments on icmeler as some can be possessive and expect you to be spending all your money there and no where else,not so at the Eckinci.the rooms are basic but spotless and the staff are first rate ,food is very reasonable and cheaper than most eating places in the town plus if you had an evening meal here your breakfast was free the morning after,and when I say breakfast I mean anything you wish to order off the breakfast/lunch menu .a big thumbs up to all at the eckinici and if you are off to icmeler and unsure about where to stay I can highly recommend it
the eckinci isnt the savoy but then none of the hotels in icmeler are,i know a lot of people who have used them and havent heard anything negative about them really,apart from the usual "where you eat tonight/why you not eat at our hotel"but this happens in most of icmeler.I am sure you will be fine ,the rooms are basic and clean the pool area is large and it is in a good location not central but within walking distance to town.They are towards the old village inbetween cuba bar and sun village ,go up by the romance ,past babadan to the traffic lights turn left and they are just a little further down the rd past bahar pide.Might i suggest the gondol they are behind the venice on the canal although i would think that they also may be booked up already as they are very popular with repeat bookers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.