Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
There are some reviews on this board HERE and HERE all the reviews make it sound like a great place to stay.

Graham
Hi, I'm looking to book a week at the El Greco apts in PR but cant find any tour operator that goes there, First Choice are from Northern Island only and none of the others seem to either, any ideas please how I can book these apts or any views on the E G.
many thanks.
Rich.
El Greco apts are currently undergoing a major refurb...at the moment it is little more than a shell, not sure how long its going to take, they were shut for most of last summer. So it may will be that no one has contracted them yet. The Vistamar apts are next door and quite similar (not the Riu Vistamar if you're looking).
Many thanks NeilTheBeaver, My daughter stayed here a few years back and said they were very good, beach just across the road and shops/resturants near by, I've stayed up the long hill right near the top before but would like to get closer to where life is, will check the Vistamar out.
its also worth checking out the marina suites. I havent been in the Vistamar, but it looks and is built similar to the El greco, so if it is the same age, it too may be in need of refurb.
When i was on holiday at christmas the El Greco was just a shell
Lots of workers doing the place up. One worker said the hotel would be open
For Easter 2010, And that the Irish would have the contract.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.