Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Elvis, you're pretty much right in your guess, coming from the town, you go past the Mexican on the right, past Toga-Toga and take the first left next to the taxi station, down the road and take the left turn, then turn to the right, the sea's straight in front of you and the Elektra is to the right. :)
8) im going 2 electra village in june .first x 2 cyprus .has any 1 got any potos of electra village & surrounds .comments would be very welcome 2 :P
hi welcome if you havent looked yet you will find the members reviews in the hotel review forum on THIS LINK

wizard
Hi Kazlin,

We are going here in July for 2 weeks. I can't wait! I have read many reviews for this and they are all positive. Are you all inc? you will have to post here again when you get back and let me know what its like.

:lol:
can you tell me what the one bedroom apt are like ,are they clean,as i have read on one report that they are not up two standard. :cry: :
sorry elvischeeseburger i was meant to :oops: post this text two coininban
i hve not had many reports of the electra village help.
hi welcome.. have you not yet read the dozen or so reviews in the hotel report forum...see following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/nissi-beach/electra-holiday-village-hotel/ Holiday Village/

wizard
I'm staying there is in the second week in July only for a week though. Work wouldn't let me have 2 weeks off. Staying self catering.

Looking forward to it, there's been a lot of possitive reviews.
can any one tell me if the boys can wear short trouses e.g three quarters in the resturant at night and dose the poolside bar do food in the day ,if so what sought of food? any info then fill me in thanks kazlin.
This does sound like a weird question. We booked the better room that comes with a Jacuzzi bath, just wondering does anyone know how big it is?, is it just like a normal bath or like a proper Jacuzzi where a couple of people can get in.
Hi Kazlin :D

Thanks for your pm. I have tried to pm you back but it won't let me do it.

My friend is an Aya Napa expert. She has stayed in many places. She said that the only problem is that it gets a bit cramped around the poolside.

We stopped at a similar sort of hotel last year and that was Fab. We just hope that this one lives up to expectation :wink:

Let us know how you get on.

"Happy Holidays" :D
Wilksclan Hi :D

We stopped in the Lagomonte in Alcudia.

It was a good hotel. Snackbar food was dull. Alcohol a bit weak. The guy (Lifeguard) who serves at the pool Bar was so slllloooooowww. The Entertainment team were quite a jolly buch and did pretty well despite some All Inclusive teams that We have to encounter.

We would only stop here again if We got it on a good deal.
Hope that helps with your decision :lol:
Ooops wilkesclan. Sorry 2005 posts :oops:
Elvis Cheeseburger

We are at the Electra in July also.

When are you going? :D
hi beth 72 thanks 4 the replie i will let u know how we got on when we return. 5 weeks 2 go :D
:D has any one been to the electra village in last month ,if so im looking forward to hearing your reviews thanks kazlin
I got married in Cyprus in 2003 and had my reception at the Electra it was (apparently) the first wedding they had done, it was brilliant, we have been back every year since, we went in August last year for 2 weeks and are going in October this year for 2 weeks AI the food does get a little repetitive but it is really nice,

We had a 1 bedroom apart the 1st and 2nd time we went and they were superb really clean, and spacious, guys can where whatever they like at the hotel resteraunt, and they serve snacks and meals all day, breakfast and evening meal are buffet, but lunch is cooked to order off a menu.

Its a really nice freindly family hotel and we like it there, hopefully this year will be the same
:D :D Iv read ur review loups,the electra sounds lovley ,4 weeks 2 go & first x to cyprus . I will do a review when i return :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.