General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
if its of the dual voltage type you should be fine but you may need an addaptor [ not sure what plugs they have]

wizard
Hi "wiz"

Cheers for the reply.Posted this question on the Tunisia forum a wee while back but to no avail! Tunisia has the "normal" continental two pin type socket and the wattage is the same, so I am summising that it "should" work OK but was just looking for some reassurance.
Only ten weeks and counting.....................................

David
Didn't reply to you on the Tunisian forum Dave 'cos though I go there twice a year I've never actually needed a shave and I hoped someone more knowledgeable would be able to help. :lol: As you know their plugs take the normal European adaptors (the ones with a small hole in them) but they are for our three pin plugs, so I don't think they would be any good with a two-pin razor plug.
I think they run backwards and put all the hair back on though. :lol:
Hi guys

I suppose if the worst comes to the worst "pop" can take a "wet" razor and just have to like it! At the end of the day it'll be the least of my worries. I'm actually going on my "unofficial" honeymoon (booked holiday before we decided to get married) and as it's going to be November I'll be more worried about the weather!

David
So definitely useful if you're going bald Cy. :rofl And (off topic) I shouldn't worry too much about the weather Dave, it is usually still quite nice in November.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.