General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
The only flights I know of where they can be used is on Ryanair and only because they sell them obnboard. They are not permitted on other airlines.

luci :wave
I don't believe the cigarettes that Ryanair sell on board are classed as electronic cigarettes! Electronic cigarettes are expensive and use capsules inside which produce a vapour. They also need to be charged up via USB or somesuch. Wasn't it an electronic cigarette that caused some sort of incident on a coach on motorway in UK a couple of weeks ago?

The things Ryanair sell are worse than useless - I know cos I bought a pack :rofl :rofl
sue I can't speak about Ryanair, but you are right about them being expensive and the coach incident, my wife has one.
you cannot use them on thompson/first choice flights and i would think most airlines are the same.
I bought one from Tesco's it's refillable and you buy the cartridges separately, they come in various strengths.

I'm pleased with mine and it's certainly helping. I don't think I'd dare try to use one on a plane though in case I got told off :rofl But not having a ciggie doesn't bother me on a flight. I think it's to do with the fact that I know I can't smoke on there so it cancels it out. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.