General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I dont know if you can use them on a coach but you cant use them on a plane.
They aren't smoke, they are vapour, but i can understand that without asking, people will think they are smoke. I wasn't really expecting to be able to use them on coach or plane, but thought i best ask anyway.

BTW the one i've got looks a bit like it could be a small bomb.
whether you can smoke them on an aircraft will depend on who you fly with, Many airlines still ban their use
[and a good job too ..they stink] and that's from an ex cigarette now cigar smoker, and my smoking mrs didn't like the smell of someone using one on Ryan air behind her either
Ryanair won't let you use the vapour ones but they sell the none vapour that you can use.
My e-cigarette smells of mango or cherry whichever one I'm using.
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Ryanair won't let you use the vapour ones but they sell the none vapour that you can use.

Hmmm, didn't know you could get none vapour ones.
Still get vap but the flavour and smell is mango or cherry in mine.
I can't even drink mango juice because of the smell.... I could manage with the smell of the cherry one though!

There's been talk here in Cyprus of them banning e-cigs in public places because they haven't been tested or trialled properly so they don't know how harmful they are.
Can't be any worse than the thing they are replacing.
i have never seen anyone using them on a coach journey, or on the ferry.
you can smoke on the ferry anyway on the outside deck area, and on the coach journey to spain. all the companies stop regularly, every 3 or 4 hours,and you can get enough nicotine inside you to last to the next stop.
i think it is generally acccepted everywhere now that if smoking is banned then e-cigs are also banned, but with no smoke being emitted then toilet alarms will not go off!
no smoking- doesn't say just tobacco cigarettes, it just says NO SMOKING, so Electronic cigs or whatever you want to call them could easily be banned from all planes and coaches by any staff just saying...sorry no smoking. :wave: :wave:
I would not use my e-cigarette inside in this country anyway, I do get some funny looks when I'm standing outside using it. In Madeira recently I was told in the restaurants that I didn't need to go out as they allowed their use inside (still went outside).
It's called vaping by those who use e cigs as opposed to smoking.
del949 wrote:

Oh heck, what a story. As it says though, it's legal because it's not smoke it's vapour.
easiest way is to buy some patch's and just lick the nicotine off lol.
madasharley wrote:

:rofl
madasharley wrote:

OMG :rofl that sounds gross

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.