Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Katy
I can't give you any help as to finding an apartment with British TV. But Sky doesn't have any control over dishes that are installed in Spain. Sky are not allowed to sell their programs to subscribers living overseas but people living abroad get past this by using a british address when signing up. I'm sure there are still plenty of apartments in Benidorm that have british TV. I live abroad and receive Sky.

Judith
An alternative is to buy a DVD with that weeks soap's etc... on. Some of the British supermarkets sell these. I have seen them on sale where I live but not in Benidorm, but then I haven't looked.
Don't bother taking a lap top to view BBC iplayer etc, it won't work on a Spanish ISP.
Use any proxy server to use BBC iplayer in Spain, Just goggle or search proxy server. Go to the site and follow instructions.
Or try filmon.com, you can get channels 1 to 5 with that and itv2 etc..... That works over here!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.