Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi vickyl,

Welcome to HolidayTruths.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Please Click Here to download our free forums userguide.

Regards

HT Admin :wave
This is an automated response to your first post
Hi,there is a place near Admiral Travel in Torviscas next to the Pueblo Torviscas Apts that hires prams and other things for kids so that may do highchairs and they also do the odd electricals aswell,sorry that i can`t remember the name of it but hope it might help.
Are You staying in a hotel or apartment? Most apartments that I have been in recently have microwaves
We are staying in Parque Santiago3 which do not have microwaves. It would make my holiday a lot easier if I had one as I need to prepare baby food.
There is a company on Ebay (unfortunately I cannot remember their name!) If you do a search for Tenerife and fan, you may get it. Not used them though

A
There are several companies that hire equipment, one is Mr Cool the other is Tenerife Hire shop, both have websites
Hi Chunky Monkey

Have you used either company? Do you know if one is more reliable than the other? Do you know where the tenerife hire shop is based is it in the Torviscus area that someone else posted?
I know mr cool doesnt have a shop. If you have tenerife hire shops website that would be great.

Thanks

Vicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.